Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Short and Sweet

So I just wanted to give a brief update and explain why I haven't updated my blog in a little while. I recently received and offer from a Diabetes website to be a regular blogger there and I decided to go on a little hiatus until I started there, which will be in a few weeks. I will definitely keep everyone posted when that happens that you can continue to follow me over there! I am very excited for the opportunity and can't wait to start!

I also wanted to let everyone know that I finally got a job so I can now pay for my medications and food. Things are looking up! I have an appointment today with the Endocrinologist. It will be my first one in a long time so wish me luck!

Sorry this is so brief, but there will be plenty more come July! Thanks for reading and your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment